In detail these are:
- Dr. Christiane Maxien (laut IAM: "Christiane Maxien has flourished since joining Wallinger Ricker Schlotter Tostmann as a patent attorney trainee in 2010 and is one of the German market's brightest future leaders. This dynamic partner has a complete command of all things chemistry-related.")
- Dr. Cornelia Oetke ("Biotechnology maven Cornelia Oetke has an outstanding reputation in the life sciences industry and a lot of momentum in patent practice. A biology PhD with impressive technical acumen who drafts and prosecutes patent applications efficiently, she also manages and develops portfolios with strategic skill.")
- Michael Platzöder ("Michael Platzoeder has engineering and senior-level IP experience in industry, giving him a first-hand understanding of his clients' issues. He dispenses essential strategic advice spanning all aspects of the protection, management, monetisation and enforcement of patents.")
- Dr. Mathias Ricker ("Mathias Ricker is integral to the success of Wallinger Ricker Schlotter Tostmann's chemistry, life sciences and medical device practices. Knowledge about his clients' industries and worldly wise, he's an excellent pick for broad-spectrum patent advice as well as representation in contentious matters.")
- Thomas Schachl ("Thomas Schachl advises on wide-ranging IP, technology and competition law issues and gives his clients a strong feeling of security. In his element handling complex, cross-border patent litigation cases, he's a no-nonsense IP defender and enforcer.")
- Dr. Holger Tostmann ("Holger Tostmann is a chemistry expert and far-sighted patent strategist with rich international experience. A rock for his clients, he's a dependable prosecutor, sought-after opinion giver and decisive representative in complex opposition and appeals.")
- Dr. Michael Wallinger ("Vastly experienced, Michael Wallinger has a track record of success in contentious patent proceedings that stretches back 40 years and which encompasses multiple precedent-setting cases. He has a mechanical engineering background but is a quick learner on just about type of technology.")
Thomas Schachl and Dr. Michael Wallinger have also been individually awarded "Bronze" in the 'Infringement' category.
This ranking lists the "top patent professionals" in the most important jurisdictions worldwide.
According to IAM, the results of this ranking are based on a survey (in the form of interviews) of more than 1,800 lawyers and in-house counsel conducted over a five-month period. For the methodology of the survey, we refer IAM’s information.
We are very happy about this renewed recognition for the work of our lawyers as well as our entire law firm.
The link to the entries for our law firm and the individual award-winning team members can be found here.